NEXT STEPS – Relationships
Relationships are where I can belong to the NLF family and practice loving God and loving others… Mathew 22:37-39
We divide our “Relationships” into two areas: Groups and Teams.
Groups are relationships that fulfill individual Needs.
Teams are relationships that fulfill NLF ministry needs.
- Support – for support within areas of need (finance, grief, etc.)
- Study – study a specific topic or area of interest.
- Huddle – leadership training, discipleship, and multiplication.
- Prayer – offer prayer for people and ministry needs.
- Journey – experience life-growth while meeting in homes.
- Affinity – explore interests, hobbies, and / or passions. (Scrapbooking, motorcycles, etc.)
Teams – serve Jesus by…
- First Impressions – fulfilling host roles at NLF on Sunday mornings
- Chair – prepare NLF sanctuary for Sunday morning.
- Cleaning – prepare NLF’s facilities for discipleship work
- Coffee – providing coffee / beverages to the NLF body on Sunday morning.
- Connect – train 4th, 5th and 6th grad students in Christ through relational leadership.
- Food – provide food for those in need and for large church activities.
- Grounds – maintaining the NLF physical property.
- Kid’s Country Teaching – leading NLF Kids on Sunday morning.
- Safety – provide protection and support to NLF people and faculties on Sunday morning.
- Section Leader – presenting warmth, availability and follow -through towards individuals in their seating section.
- SHINE – minister to families and children with special needs.
- Student Ministry- leading, mentoring and supporting students at NLF.
- Tech Ministry – meeting NLF sound and media needs.
- Worship – leading the NLF body musically on Sunday morning.
- Youth Food – prepare and serve meals on Wednesday night at youth program.